Where did the time go? 2021 is coming to an end and it has once again been a busy year.
We have published reports, created videos, and hosted online events. There have been network meetings and interventions. Maybe now is a good time to take stock, so we have made a small animation of some of our highlights from 2021.
Not everything and everyone is in the video, but we would like to thank all the people we have worked with. Thank you for the great inspiration and challenges, that you have given us.
If you would like to read more about the highlights in the animation, you can find links to more information for most of them below. They have been ordered by the time of year they took place:
- Report: Addressing Ethical Dilemmas in AI: Listening to Engineers
- Webinar: Showcasing the Success, Careers, Role Models and Diversity in STEM
- Video: ANE Student Network celebrates World Engineering Day 2021
- Joint Statement: New ambitious EU proposal on AI regulation leaves ethical challenges unsolved
- UNI Motion: #Boosting LLL recommendations are mentioned in the UNI motion on lifelong learning
- Webinar: Encoding Democracy: Co-designing Pandemic proof Transparency, Governance and Accountability
- Network: ANE is chosen to be one of 40 civic organisations represented in the new Civil Society Network created by the Nordic Council
- Interview: ANE Sec Gen Interview on Ethical Engineering
- Report: Sustainable Limitless Work
- Report: The Towards a Circular Economy: Skills and competences for STEM
- Online debate: Skills for the Circular Economy – Engineers for the Future
- Network: ANE Sec Gen Inese Podgaiska is chosen for the GPAI Working Group on AI
- Article: Article submitted by ANE is featured in the Nordic Network for Adult Learning’s inspiration book